My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello does anyone have a good line on picking up a zenith l63- i think- or a walbro conversion- need one for the s12d wisconsin i just picked up from the guy in new york- this really throws me a curveball-sam`s get 345.00-- ain`t no way-- my flange is broke on the carb body-- rock creek gets 300.00 minimum-- if anyone has a spare--? thanks guys

·
Registered
704 Posts
hello does anyone have a good line on picking up a zenith l63- i think- or a walbro conversion- need one for the s12d wisconsin i just picked up from the guy in new york- this really throws me a curveball-sam`s get 345.00-- ain`t no way-- my flange is broke on the carb body-- rock creek gets 300.00 minimum-- if anyone has a spare--? thanks guys
Which do you want, the zenith or the walbro? I might have a zenith body that you could put your carb guts into. Post a picture of your damaged carb, I'll see if I have one.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks-i will try to post a picture-- i have tried before but i just could not get it fiqured out- i may need my techy daughter`s help--

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i attempted again you lost me on the highlight and copy and paste- i need a demo thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think I paid 40.00 for the carb, air cleaner and elbow on eBay. Worth looking.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
called that V.E. PETERSON outfit -- which one of you fine gentelman had on here-- fantastic!! he fixed me right up- with the replacement carb- walbro whg31- the 2- studs and the adapter- total comes to 101.50 !! once again-- 1-800-537-6212 and thank-you!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts