My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Just when you think you have seen it all. I had a Craftsman tractor for sale, so about 6:30 PM this guy calls and ask about the tractor. He liked what he heard and said he wanted it. Said he was at work and did not have the money on him and I told him another guy was coming in the AM. So he said I have got to have that tractor. So he said he would check with his Boss to get the money from him, so about 8:30 he text me saying he was on his way. So it gets to be about 9:20 and I though it would be a no show and about 9:30 hear he is. So I go out to meet him and he looks at the tractor in the dark with a flash light, than hands me the money. So he drove in with a car and I told him he could come back in the AM and pick it up. He said no I will take it now. And I am thinking how in D XXXX is dis going to work. So the guy get in his car and backs it up to the tractor, And I am thinking this is like trying to put 10lbs of XXXX in a 5 lb bag. And I am thinking I have got to see this. So he pops the trunk and I am looking and thinking how in D XXXX. So they push the tractor back to the car and him and his wife pick the back of tractor up and shove it in the trunk. So I took my cell phone out and said I have got to get pictures of this. So than the guy hog ties the tractor to the car. And he has like a 25 mile trip to home at 10:00 at night. The picture tells the rest of the story.So see now you guy can sell your trailers. :confused:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,365 Posts
oh dear! quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a while. What kind of smokin deal did you cut?

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I sold it to him for $100.s but I should have paid his something just to watch that. And he wife handled he end better than him.:sidelaugh

·
Registered
361 Posts
:eek:mg: Is that tractors front end on the ground? He better hope he makes it home, or some Police Officer is going to have a field day with that setup. Also I be concerned with the my liability factor if that tractor came out of there and damaged someone or some thing. :smilie_fl

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
OMG.... now this is fynny...

·
Registered
967 Posts
That's hilarious! And I thought it was bad enough when I stuffed two tractors and a bunch of other junk in the old GM 2500 and had the back of the one tractor sitting on the 5th wheel tailgate lol but this is way funnier than what I did ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1366385423.487022.jpg

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
That's hilarious! And I thought it was bad enough when I stuffed two tractors and a bunch of other junk in the old GM 2500 and had the back of the one tractor sitting on the 5th wheel tailgate lol but this is way funnier than what I did View attachment 265754

Why didn't you just put the tailgate down?

Seriously though, why do people go to look at tractors and other big objects for sale without a truck or trailer?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Why didn't you just put the tailgate down?

Seriously though, why do people go to look at tractors and other big objects for sale without a truck or trailer?
Because tailgate is wider than wheel stance where it was cut for 5th wheel. The way I had it was more secure than having the tractor sitting at a downwards angle.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow that guy really thinks... I would drive the thing home, at night, headlights turned off, on the highway :fing20:

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
I'd be keeping my eyes on the newpaper to read the story of the riding mower that escaped from a car! :ROF

·
Deceased Member
2,028 Posts
That guy is definately one of those "Hey ya'll...hold mah beer an' watch this!" types. :ROF

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,090 Posts
They probably drove straight to Walmart. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Gotta do what you gotta do!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts