My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guilty I did it without any help. I woke up last week and said I'm going to buy a new tractor. So i took my happy self to my JOHN DEERE DEALER AND BOUGHT IT. A brand new 1025r with FEL and BACKHOE and 60" Deck. I was worried I might not ever have my mid-life crisis. Boy i'm glad thats over. Whats amazing is the wife said thats nice honey where you going to keep it? In the garage where your car is why do you ask i say. she said thats fine. Now I ask my son today if he has talked to his mom recently and he said yea and she was in a good mood. I'm going to check tonite on my way home to make sure I'm going home to the right house. And if it is the right house i want to know why I waited so long to do this. I can't wait to start playing this weekend. This is my first new tractor and I have 4 used ones so this is really cool to not have to fix something before I can use it. any helpful attachments i should be looking into?:howdy:

·
Super Moderator
31,985 Posts
Steel covers on the brake lines on your car, she took that way too well!!! Just kidding!! :sidelaugh

Congrats on the new 1025r and goodies!

·
Super Moderator
4,011 Posts
Yeah you better sleep out there for a couple weeks... :D

Have fun. :trink39:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Congrats on your new acquisition! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts