My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at options for my Ford 100. I've had it with the turfs and am set on Ags and tri ribs. I have found the tri ribs I want but for the Ags on the rear I'm having trouble deciding. I want a narrower rear tire so I can still use the stock tiller, the turfs are 23x8.5-12 and they barely clear the tiller's chain case so I'm worried if 23x8.5-12 carlise tru powers will clear the tiller.

I'm not too familiar with the odd ball sizes but are there any narrower Ags I can use on my rims? :dunno:

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Buy the same size and if you buy Deestones for example they run a bit smaller diameter and will do anything you want. The only one size smaller AG tire smaller is the 6-12 and they are only narrower but about the same diameter. They also require narrower rims. Roger

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might have to give deestones a try

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Might have to give deestones a try
I have them on my cub 2185 and they look smaller than the turfs did. I use the cub for snow blowing mostly and have a steep driveway. It never spins the tires with wheel weights and 2 small suitcase weights on the back. I am very happy with them. They are much more rounded around the edges compared to the carlisle tru powers on my deere. I think the carlisles look better, but it sounds like the deestones will fit your needs better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts