My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outlaw Tractor Collector
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yerf Dog 6.5 hp go cart that I have decided to fix up. It has beeen sitting for a few years and needs some cleaning. So far I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it but I need to get a primer bulb. When I get my primer bulb I will let yall know if it works. I dont think it will work though cause Im not very good at cleaning carbs. Heres some pics of my Yerf Dog

Attachments

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
i sold my go-cart and trail bike when i was 18 because we all know that at 18 you are the smartest person on the face of the earth, 10 years later im kicking my but, they would be great "toys" to bust through the trails in the woods

·
Super Moderator
31,982 Posts
I have a Yerf Dog 6.5 hp go cart that I have decided to fix up. It has beeen sitting for a few years and needs some cleaning. So far I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it but I need to get a primer bulb. When I get my primer bulb I will let yall know if it works. I dont think it will work though cause Im not very good at cleaning carbs. Heres some pics of my Yerf Dog
Thats a real nice looking cart there! I tell you... Ive been looking for a deal on one of those for years! When you find one thats in any kinda shape at all, its going for almost full retail!, and the ones in a good pricerange, or so beat up... you might as well just get a stripped frame to build!!!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I just sold one that was real close to the one you have 98Murray. I sold it because I just did not have enough room to ride it the way it was ment to be driven. Also the roll cage works really well on these. I rolled it once. After I sold it the guy that bought it also rolled it.

They are great on gas and they are very simple to work on and to make adjustments too. If you have any questions please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts