My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I spend most of my time on MTF in the walk behind forum. But, I have a question. At a local steam show in my area, there is a black, yellow, red, and green J.I. Case steam tractor there. Usually it performs spark shows. Here is a picture of it. My question is it a special model, and does anyone have any more info on this steam tractor? I am interested in steam tractors, just tractors in general, but I have always wondered about this one.

Thanks in advanced!:fing32:

Colin

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might try asking on smokstak http://www.smokstak.com/forum/ if you dont get a answer here. Good luck , nice photo. They do the same thing at rough and tumble at their summer show.
Hey thanks! I didn't get any help here, but you. So, I will try out that site. And, I didn't take that photo. I got it off of the show's site. I think that I will be making a video of the spark show this year. That "yellow" Case is always the steam tractor used, and my favorite.:fing32:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i see one just like it every year at the indiana state fair

it runs the sawmill display,
& if i remember right, there a very early gas one, thats almost twice as big as the steamer pictured in this thread.
havta get pic of them in summer comin up,
& the wheelhorse powered sawmill in the furniture shop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.