My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm having trouble finding info about an older massey ferguson forklift. I've checked online and called agco but haven't had any luck. Wondering the year range, model , lift capacity and also shipping weight.

It has a 3 cylinder perkins diesel engine, and hydrostatic trans.

All the pictures I've found online have a square shaped roll cage. this unit has a rounder roll cage. The fenders over the large front tires are made of a thick diamond plate steel.

Does anyone know of a good source of info for these older industrial forklift units?

Thanks , Jon

·
Administrator
16,815 Posts
Hi, I'm having trouble finding info about an older massey ferguson forklift. I've checked online and called agco but haven't had any luck. Wondering the year range, model , lift capacity and also shipping weight.

It has a 3 cylinder perkins diesel engine, and hydrostatic trans.

All the pictures I've found online have a square shaped roll cage. this unit has a rounder roll cage. The fenders over the large front tires are made of a thick diamond plate steel.

Does anyone know of a good source of info for these older industrial forklift units?

Thanks , Jon
Jon,
Even looking at photos on Google it's impossible to tell from your description what you are actually looking for. It sounds as if you have one, or are looking at one. Best would be for you to post a picture of that so we can get a look at it. A lot of the older ones didn't have a cage or might have had one added at a later time. A picture would help narrow down all of the varriables.
MikeC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon,
Even looking at photos on Google it's impossible to tell from your description what you are actually looking for. It sounds as if you have one, or are looking at one. Best would be for you to post a picture of that so we can get a look at it. A lot of the older ones didn't have a cage or might have had one added at a later time. A picture would help narrow down all of the varriables.
MikeC
Thanks MikeC, this is a link to a picture of a machine that appears to be the same model. Anyone seen one before?

https://images.ironsearch.com/dealers/660/26/31137/machines/3501376-636366815947857213.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts