My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I am sure Lowell will here shortly to set you straight.......lol I think he has one of just about every one ever made and he has a barn full of them..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#8, 30, 50, & 80 by age, brass tag (narrow tire), brass tag (wide tire), & foil tag. Later #'s 5, 7, 10, 15 & 8HD. Then there were the #'s 13, 16, & 18. Now the 8Y, 10P & 17P all plastic tubs.

Below, in order; 15, 10 with 30, brass tag 80 w/pedal fire truck, 8HD w/20 pedal tractor, 7 w/4020 pedal tractor, 5 w/ pedal tractor cart & 50 w/ #8.

My 10P has to stay home, it's a worker! ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Lowell; so what is missing from your collection? :hide:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Good question gray wolf.:thanku: for asking it.:fing32:

And :thanku: for answering it grnspot110!:fing32:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I told you that Lowell would set you straight................lol I love seeing his collection and his new projects.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have your 21, we just have to figure out how to get it to you.

Also, don't forget about the 10at and 17at

Jon

I bought a 10at and now need to sell the 21. We might should try uship and see if we can get a bite.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I have your 21, we just have to figure out how to get it to you.

Also, don't forget about the 10at and 17at

Jon

I bought a 10at and now need to sell the 21. We might should try uship and see if we can get a bite.
I'm interested if the the total cost (w/shipping) isn't too high! 64683

·
Registered
990 Posts
Well, believe it or not, sold it today! Sorry!

Jon

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
I know that we don't really discuss prices of what we sold or bought (most of the time) :hide:

But... Can I ask what it sold for? :praying:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
what is an "at" cart? what does it signify?

There is also a cart made to hook behind a Gator and pull a greens mower but that one really doesnt count.

·
Registered
990 Posts
at = all terrain. It is rated for higher speeds, has fenders, and a ball hitch. It is made for the gator, but is basically a beefed up 10p cart.

i sold the 21 for $300.

Jon

·
Registered
990 Posts
NICE

Some guy that will put it to good use!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
I wonder who bought it!!??

It went to a good home, got some extra shine already!!

:drunkie:
Gee, I see that the mountains of SW VA are choked with snow this January! Nice trailer, never heard of a model 21 until this thread.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That "21" looks identical to the one we have at the college in Delhi. We use it behind our 2005 Gator. Only had to replace wheel bearings in it once. The cart goes out with the gator almost every day, and the gator has 2800 hours on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts