My Tractor Forum banner

YANMAR B27 TRAVEL MOTOR

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  BOLENSBOY60 
#1 ·
using my dads excavator and the right hand final drive like "locked up" you could see the thing was trying to move as it looked like hydraulic pressure was going to it- so I removed the track- final drive and hoses also have 2 bad rollers- my question is -how do I identify the final drive and I think their are 2 versions of the machine- a b27-1 and a b27-2 I cannot find any id tag on the machine- do you fellas know a good place to get my parts? need the hoses also- thank you for any help

#3 ·
thank-you for the response- are you referring to the sheet metal cover that covers the hydraulic motor part- or the cover that comes off the drive motor? it looks like mine has that wire you need to remove and then take a slide hammer to get it off- there are casting numbers around the mounting flange of the drive motor

#5 ·
good morning - well had to take my travel motor to the shop as I just could not get the cover off- no way for me to hold it and turn the wire out- any way I am trying to figure out what machine I have a b27 or b27-2. I cannot find a serial number tag on it does anyone know the location of the tag? I tried ordering track rollers and they say they need to know this- thank-you for your help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.