My Tractor Forum banner

681 - 684 of 684 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I don't know about more hrs than anyone but I'm about to start mowing again. LOL February is when it starts all over again. My front pasture is greening up already!
Good to here from you as well.
I just got a Cub hydraulic oil filter and some Mobil1 15w50 synthetic so tomorrow when all this rain is gone I'll probably change it.
I'm still using the machine at least 3 times a week and i did put a coat of Mequiars Fast Finish on it the other day. She's still shiney like new. I did put 1 good scratch on the back fender, I backed into my trailer. LOL 1 to many cold ones probably.
Are you still happy that you bought it over a green GT? Any quirks you're not happy with?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
Are you still happy that you bought it over a green GT? Any quirks you're not happy with?
I just use it to haul trash in my trailer and to pull my drag around my pasture to level out the gopher mounds a its biggest job is mowing with the 60" Fab deck. I love the mower the way I have it set up with the 2 LED light bars up front for mowing in the dark. The fab deck is really nice also and cuts great.
No regrets yet and i almost have it paid off thanks to 0% financing thru Sheffield's.
I really couldn't justify a big JD riding mower since the one I wanted was $15k double what the XT3GSX cost. I'm happy with my choice and my ice chest holder i made for it is still working great. LOL the added oil cooler seems to help keep the engine cool also.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I just use it to haul trash in my trailer and to pull my drag around my pasture to level out the gopher mounds a its biggest job is mowing with the 60" Fab deck. I love the mower the way I have it set up with the 2 LED light bars up front for mowing in the dark. The fab deck is really nice also and cuts great.
No regrets yet and i almost have it paid off thanks to 0% financing thru Sheffield's.
I really couldn't justify a big JD riding mower since the one I wanted was $15k double what the XT3GSX cost. I'm happy with my choice and my ice chest holder i made for it is still working great. LOL the added oil cooler seems to help keep the engine cool also.
Yep, you set it up pretty good for its intended use. Always good to have icy bevereages during a long mowing session. Just don't drive to town on it after emptying the cooler. Might get a citation for MWI lol. :D

681 - 684 of 684 Posts