My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Somebody has to explain this to me. This is still a GARDEN tractor for $20,000!!! I like John Deere but have no particular obsession with them. I can get a Kubota SCUT new with a loader, belly mower, and blade for much less than this. I'd think you could get a Deere SCUT with loader for less too. I've never proceed a can, so I don't know what that adds to value but I can't ever see paying $20k for a garden tractor

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somebody has to explain this to me. This is still a GARDEN tractor for $20,000!!! I like John Deere but have no particular obsession with them. I can get a Kubota SCUT new with a loader, belly mower, and blade for much less than this. I'd think you could get a Deere SCUT with loader for less too. I've never proceed a can, so I don't know what that adds to value but I can't ever see paying $20k for a garden tractor
Top of the line X758 with low hours, MCS-20 bagger with PowerFlow, 54" snowblower, 54" plow blade, 60" auto-connect deck and all the misc parts associated. Price out a similarly-optioned 1025r and you'd think differently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts