My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The X728 was delivered this morning and my LA 145 left on the truck. Quite an upgrade. I took the ultimate for a spin once around the house and then into the garage. Hour meter read 0.1hour. I gave it a good wash and dry. Then I removed the hood, pulled the deck out and took the wheels off. Every exterior surface got 2 coats of ICE polish. For under the hood, the wheels (both sides), the deck (top and underneath) and the frame, I hit it with a coat of synthetic wax. I think you really get to learn the machine when you give it a good cleaning and waxing. My goal is to get 25 years out of it, then it goes to my now 2 year old son. Thanks to Katt for giving me the idea to give every spot I could reach a coat of wax, and thanks to Brian Chang for getting me to do some research about wax. I did not have time to order Klasse, but I like the ICE, you can put it on the plastic, grill, seat, headlights, etc and it protects. Anyway, I buttoned it up and shot some photos. Time to get it dirty.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
289 Posts
WOW what an awesome machine! And yes that is one serious UPGRADE!!! That ICE sure looks good! It will last much longer than a carnuba wax too! You pictures also look real nice...what a veiw you have! 25 years, no problem congrats!:drunkie:

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Absolutely beautiful machines these X7's are... I can never seem to see enough photos of them!

Congrats and many happy decades of mowing, plowing, blowing, and comfortable riding! :)

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Congrats !, beautiful machine and the background as well !, hope it serves you well and enjoy :fing32:.

:thanku: for the pics !.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is awesome!! I'm very jealous. I wanted an X728 but the wife made it very clear that it would not be in my best interest. :) Good luck with the new ride!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thats one heck of an upgrade. Enjoy it and it looks great. Now check all of the fluid levels and the battery levels. slkpk

·
Super Moderator
35,878 Posts
Wow, very nice tractor! You might have to get some new tires for you son in 25 years but that might be all!!!!! Great scenery there too!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor. That is my dream tractor when I when the lottery.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Whats the ball park price on the X728 ?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very nice upgrade..... you jumped right over me with my lonely X300. Oh well someday when I have the lawn that needs such a monster I will get one!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the nice words and well wishes. :thanku:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tomorrows project is to find a place for these wires hanging out.

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts