My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finish mowing 2 1/2 acres of grass, so I let the big fellow take a breather.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice... Just brimmin' with potential ;-)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Mike;
Got one just like it. It has made yard work fun. I love see the grass grow so I can get some seat time.

·
Proud JD Owner
1,740 Posts
Lookin' good! I was all ready to take big green out today, but was stopped by rain.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
John Deere called. They want their catalog pictures back! Dang that is nice.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellows.
Like someone said, the grass can't grow fast enough owning a John Deere.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks fellows.
Like someone said, the grass can't grow fast enough owning a John Deere.
How true it is!! :thThumbsU

Nice 720 :fing32:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I was moving my computer, and my wife caught an angle shot at your pic and she says Wow that is a very nice pic...Now I'm in competition with you..Haha lol

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was moving my computer, and my wife caught an angle shot at your pic and she says Wow that is a very nice pic...Now I'm in competition with you..Haha lol
There's flowers in the pictures, if your wife is like mind, anything with flowers is a nice picture.........................:sidelaugh

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am suspicious...looks awfully clean. I almost considered giving mine a bath last night:ROF Would be the first in 6 years.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am suspicious...looks awfully clean. I almost considered giving mine a bath last night:ROF Would be the first in 6 years.
Be suspicious no more, I'm peta when it comes to clean.
I realize some say it's only a tractor, but hey, it's my tractor, and it gets a
quick wipe down after a days work.

A friend I use to work with always said: "If something sits in Mike's garage for more then 8 hours, it's going to get a coat of wax." :ROF

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
You can't keep them clean enough, this little bugger is 12 years old.

Another picture

And this one is 3 1/2 years old and has never cut a blade of grass or had a drop of rain on it, I guess I could mention the LT155 has never been out in the rain either.

Yup when they aren't working they each have there own covers, yeah I know I'm :00000061::D

Rob

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts