My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractor Nut
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I ran into an unexpected financial situation. It really bums me out, but I'm going to attempt to sell my X585 and my long list of accessories and attachments for it.

If you like the current X700 series, check this one out and you won't be disappointed. I'd rather see a fellow MTF member get it and take care of it than someone who really doesn't care.

I posted a detailed listing in the For Sale section here.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sorry to hear you need to sell it. I wish you the very best. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Holy snikies that is the total package! I could sell all my junk and only have one tractor...too bad that wouldn't even get me halfway there :banghead3 Best of luck with the sale and your current problems whatever they may be :fing32:

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Sorry to hear you need to sell it. I wish you the very best. slkpk
:ditto: I was kinda hoping things had improved!! :sorry1:

·
Tractor Nut
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support guys. Selling this tractor would eliminate my debt, plus some and allow me to correct an issue before it gets out of hand. Hopefully by changing paths, I can put myself on the correct track to see more JD Green in the future.

·
Super Moderator
32,747 Posts
Cable, sorry to hear about the finincial difficulties! Wish I could help you out by taking it off your hands as that is an extensive set of equipment for the price and the trailer too! Here's hoping it all comes out for you and you get things set up the way you want and move forward!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I lost my job 2 weeks ago and may have to sell some items also.I have 3 tractors and may have to sell all! Also might have to off my Harley! Just praying i can get some side work to get me through.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Times are tough!! Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully things will turn around shortly...

·
Tractor Nut
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far, I haven't had any MTF members contact me who are serious about buying it. I've sold items on eBay before, but never anything over $500. What would you guys recommend for my method of accepting payment if I go that route?

Should I request a certain amount be paid via PayPal as somewhat of a deposit and the rest in cash on pickup?

·
Registered
250 Posts
It saddens me while driving through the country I see more and more homes being abandoned and overgrown, the numbers are still growing.

A few years ago families were living in those houses,children running around the yards having fun. I'm talking houses in the $85,000 range not Bankers houses some idiot that works for a living needed..... and needs three jobs and his wives to pay the bills. Hope all works out well for you.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Gei,

Sorry to hear you are still having some financial troubles but you are doing the right thing and stepping up to take care of them. It's hard.. I was just there myself!

I agree with Mark, 1 grand deposit to hold the item (non refundable after three business days). Sold As is, with no warranty expressed or implied.

Wash and wax it and take lots of GOOD photos, nothing sells something better than good photography.

Also post it up on Craigs List, but be very clear in the description about whether you are willing to part out, or deliver or meet half way or price etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts