My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post the assembly drawing of X500 Front Blade assembly? How many minutes would it take someone who proficient to change back and forth between the 44 snowblower?

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,968 Posts
Part #3 and 20 (AM 134974) in the second picture is the same front hitch use for the snowblower and the front blade.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I have the rear blade but I'm not liking looking over my shoulder when using it for these wet snows that are not deep enough for the blower.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I use the 48" front blade (as illustrated above) on my X500 but don't have any blower for the tractor.

To remove the installed front blade but leaving the parts out to part 20 (and its attached parts) would take me all of five to ten minutes tops.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Can someone post the assembly drawing of X500 Front Blade assembly? How many minutes would it take someone who proficient to change back and forth between the 44 snowblower?
Are you thinking of changing from the blade to the blower? If so, how come?

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
Are you thinking of changing from the blade to the blower? If so, how come?
He said that he would like to be able to switch between the two, as some types of snow blow better than others, and some types plow better. He wants to know how long it would take to switch each time.

My guess would be less than 20 minutes to switch from one to the other once you've done it a couple of times and have the procedure down.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since I have both at the moment, A hint to minimize the transfer time is to have two part 18 (the front lift rod), one set up for the blower and the other set up for the blade. The lift requirements are different for each and this will cut down on adjusting the rod each time the plow and blower are changed out. It just so happened that when I bought both (the blower and the plow) each one came with the front lift rod. (The plow didn't come with the under the tractor or on the tractor parts except the rod assy. and the mount assy.)

Mark

·
Registered
989 Posts
Since I have both at the moment, A hint to minimize the transfer time is to have two part 18 (the front lift rod), one set up for the blower and the other set up for the blade...
Good advice. I used to have similiar situation with a former piece of equipment. It was a less hassle to change the lift rod than it was to readjust for each implement. Part 18 is simple to swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts