My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MTF Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an X500 with the JD 44" snowblower, and I bought a JBJR this year. There is major surgery involved when mounting the JBJR bracket. Can the JD snowblower bracket be modified in some way so I don't have to remove the JBJR bracket?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Kap i dont know the answer to that but will love to know. I plan on ordering the JBJR this spring. How do you like the JBJR. Has it done everything that you wanted it to do so far.

·
MTF Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The JBJR has moved most anything I've needed it for. I moved and spread about 5 yards of topsoil, I've moved piles of decayed leaves, etc. It would be nice if it lifted a bit higher, but it's not a real bucket, so we have to understand it's limitations. It's quite powerful, when you lower it, it will lift the front end of the tractor off the ground (which helped when I got the mower deck stuck while moving leaves, sticks, etc.)
Go for the turbo unit, the rams move faster.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks Kap for the info. I will be going for the turbo dump and also getting the tooth bar. My main use will be moving the manure pile over the summer months and other small odd jobs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts