My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I just got my X324 on Friday. I ordered with the 44in snow blower and weather enclosure. Does someone make a hard sided cab for the x300 series that is similar to the one you can get for the x700 series?
Todd

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi stladrill,
:thanku: for the reply. I was able to find most of those by doing a search on the forum page (great forum). The best of those 3 looks to be the top one. I was surprised that the superior x300 cab from Stladrill Enterprises Incorporated :fing02: was not on the list :thThumbsU. I may end up building a version of yours as it is by far the best out there.
Todd

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,432 Posts
Top one seems to be nice (have no experience with any of them :( ) but you can certainly build one if you're so inclined.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi wizzo,
That's what I might do next summer. I read stladrill's thread on the cab build :thanku:, looks pretty detailed so I might be able to do it. For this winter I'll use the JD weather enclosure.
Todd

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,968 Posts
Hi stladrill,
:thanku: for the reply. I was able to find most of those by doing a search on the forum page (great forum). The best of those 3 looks to be the top one. I was surprised that the superior x300 cab from Stladrill Enterprises Incorporated :fing02: was not on the list :thThumbsU. I may end up building a version of yours as it is by far the best out there.
Todd
LOL :thThumbsU:thanku:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts