My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the new x310 today. Very impressed, basically an X360 scaled down. Looked at the tranny and it is indeed the same servicable x360 tranny. I think I may have found my new tractor to replace my 14 year old 2155 cub cadet.

·
Registered
258 Posts
As long as it does what you need done, bingo.
What are you expecting out of the X310?
I am happy to see that a Deere is in your future.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Those X360's are fine little tractors. slkpk

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Saw the new x310 today. Very impressed, basically an X360 scaled down. Looked at the tranny and it is indeed the same servicable x360 tranny. I think I may have found my new tractor to replace my 14 year old 2155 cub cadet.
Good choice. You`ll enjoy it. :fing32:

Just out of curiosity, what did you like/dislike about your Cub? I always like to opinions based on experience.

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked my cub, and other than minor issues, belt broke once and snowblower gear box broke once, I have not had any issues, but it is 14 years old and things are wearing out. The dealer I bought it from is no longer a cub dealer, they are focusing now on large construction equipment (Komatsu) and the local dealer is as far as the Deere dealer. My father switched from a Cub Garden tractor to the X360 and loves it. He only mows and snowblows which is the same for me, but I think the 310 will suit my needs fine. I do not want to have to get the power flow bagger for one thing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I liked my cub, and other than minor issues, belt broke once and snowblower gear box broke once, I have not had any issues, but it is 14 years old and things are wearing out. The dealer I bought it from is no longer a cub dealer, they are focusing now on large construction equipment (Komatsu) and the local dealer is as far as the Deere dealer. My father switched from a Cub Garden tractor to the X360 and loves it. He only mows and snowblows which is the same for me, but I think the 310 will suit my needs fine. I do not want to have to get the power flow bagger for one thing.
You don't have to get flow bagger I have a 38" deck on my X360 to clear gates and the snow blower works great.

·
Super Moderator
16,689 Posts
Basically the X310 & X360 are the same tractor except for engine size and Rear Tire size There Built on the exact same frame:thThumbsU

1 - 7 of 7 Posts