My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site so forgive me if this has been asked. I have an X500 and would like to get a bagger setup for it. It has a 48C, I believe, deck on it and not sure what Power Flow it needs. As near as I can tell it would be a GX48HPX or a GX48CPX ? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup I know about that site.

It lists BM22696 as the Power Flow that I need But is that correlate to GX48CPX or GX48HPX ? Or is there that much difference between the 2 that it matters. I am really looking for a used one that is why I want to be sure about he numbers before I buy. :tango_face_smile:

·
blinged out
1,067 Posts
edge extra deck? if your not a fabricator I suggest you find one or go to a jd dealer. the parts are hard to get dimensions on by part number! I had to modify my powerflow boot and all the mounting hardware for the bagger and powerflow rods,shorter belt.the only piece i put on the machine without modification was the pulley! if I had bought this as a new unit and did all the modifications to make it work, the warranty would be trashed!
My neighbour has the 48 deck on his 590 with 2 bag but it's likely a deep deck[who knows if it will work}.the bag mount is much simpler than the quick release tripple frame.
I could get you a copy of the parts list!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
edge extra deck? if your not a fabricator I suggest you find one or go to a jd dealer. the parts are hard to get dimensions on by part number! I had to modify my powerflow boot and all the mounting hardware for the bagger and powerflow rods,shorter belt.the only piece i put on the machine without modification was the pulley! if I had bought this as a new unit and did all the modifications to make it work, the warranty would be trashed!
My neighbour has the 48 deck on his 590 with 2 bag but it's likely a deep deck[who knows if it will work}.the bag mount is much simpler than the quick release tripple frame.
I could get you a copy of the parts list!
Yes it is an edge deck. I will have to go to my dealer and see what number a BM22696 is a GX48CPX or a GX48HPX

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts