My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking for a John Deere model 60, VH60 shroud with the pull cord mounted on the shroud type. Must have starter ready. I have a good pull starter. Book says it has to have the fins welded inside to control airflow. I will pay price and shipping and have a lot of NOS Briggs, Tecumseh, Clinton, Kohler and Lawn Boy A,C and D parts and shrouds to trade if interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. I even have some 110, 112 and model 60 bone parts. Used but in good shape. Still looking for the shroud.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bump. I even have some 110, 112 and model 60 bone parts. Used but in good shape. Still looking for the shroud.
Not helping you much...but I see quite of few Tecumseh snowblower engines in that h.p. range on CL . Usually relatively cheap. Might want to keep your eye open ...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Thanks men. I am watching ebay and so far no luck. From the talk with other men I take it, it will have to come from a John Deere model 60 Tecumseh. If anyone has a parts tractor I will trade the wife for it. Ky wildcat.:tango_face_kiss: Thanks again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After talking with two men and seeing their shrouds, there are many different styles of different bubble shroud for the starter and no fins inside for air control for the flywheel and more for the VH60 engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts