My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Ford- Found on road drifting.
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals I am looking for a ford lgt series tractor to restore it does not need to run just not be seized i live in Buffalo NY so I can go to Pennsylvania and Canada. My budget is under $500/ or trade for running and mowing craftsman. I will pay extra for attachments and implements. Please private message me for my phone number and/or email.

Thanks,
Logan L

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes that's great!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys I did not end up getting that mower it was a 10 hrs round trip it was a good deal though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys and gals I am looking for a ford lgt series tractor to restore it does not need to run just not be seized i live in Buffalo NY so I can go to Pennsylvania and Canada. My budget is under $500/ or trade for running and mowing craftsman. I will pay extra for attachments and implements. Please private message me for my phone number and/or email.

Thanks,
Logan L
I have (2) different model Ford LGT18H tractors for sale (have belly mower for 1), neither runs. 1 rolling chassis other is parts I hoped to incorporate (but back problems curtailed effort). located in S. Central PA (below Harrisburg) - [email protected] for more info if wanted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts