·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,,

I can always depend on your opinions,, You all think this is worth $300

AD
As follows

Lawn tractor with rotor tiller, mower and scraper. Runs but needs TLC.

Pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello. finally another Californian here! I would say it's probably worth the 300.00. Especially here in Cali. where old tractors are pretty scarce. If the tiller runs that alone is probably worth the 300. What part of Cali. are you from? I'm in Simi Valley. I bought an older Sears tractor last week for 200.00 and thought I got a heck of a deal. It came with a front blade, and 55lb wheel weights. 18 hp Briggs twin that wouldnt hardly run when I bought it. Cleaned the fuel tank, replaced the fuel line, and re-built the carb and now it runs great. I also have a SS 18 with an Onan engine. My advice would be to buy the tractor. These old tractors if properly maintained will run forever. The parts are still fairly easy to come by. Have hun! Litz

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yea i would give $300 for it, if you don't want it i'll take it;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Idlittsen

Man you said it,, The older one are rate here in CA.. I am in the Fresno/Madera area,, This one is a bit of a drive but I have a complete ( minus motor ) chassis setting in my shed so I would like to get 1 complete tractor from the 2

d

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Just do it.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
ALLL DAY LONG!!! the tiller if it runs is worht 300, the rear blade i have seen for close to 150 a good mower deck, 50-75 bucks, and a running tractor that needs work is worth at least 100 depending on what it is. Go for it!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
well worth it that tiller is worth it

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you don't go for it, I'd be interested in the whole package. Let us know please.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
agreeded, the tiller should seal that deal!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am going to buy it,,( unless it gets sold locally ) The man is just SLOW to respond to Emails..

I am getting those LOOKS from my wife also,. so this will have to be the last one....

for a while

d

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
D, it's never the last one ;-) You just have to work the angles like I do :trink40:

I'd go for it. I used to trade e-mails as a seller and a buyer, but I prefer phone calls on both ends. Gets the job done a lot quicker. Plus, someone else might buy it out from underneath of you while you're waiting.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
I am getting those LOOKS from my wife also,. so this will have to be the last one....
I hear ya!! I sold one this week, ad i got one on Ebay right now!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts