My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the forum seems to be a little slow lately and I've had some time so I thought I would share some pics of the 2620 doing a few projects around the house. They're a little out of order but the first are of the tractor after is was delivered, then useing the box blade to rip up the gravel from where the old driveway had been for about 30 something years!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics of making a parking place for the trailer in front of the garage and between the garage and shed. Using some of the about 30tons of gravel left over from getting the driveway paved!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the parking spot I dug the area out with the box blade/loader and used landscape timbers to outline the area, then filled it with gravel. Turned out pretty well I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a few of the driveway before and after, wasn't planning on paving so soon but got a deal I coulndn't refuse. Too bad I'd just had 40tons of gravel delivered and spread a couple months before! :fing20:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live near Fredericksburg, the guy did an ok job on the driveway. PM me if you want more details.

Brad

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Nice pics.
You have a bice place.
Looks like it fits nicely between those buildings, hauling all that back breaking gravel :D.
Remember, keep your camera at the ready when you tackle those projects :D
Dave

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Nice shots T-M-GTs. Way to go making that B2620 earn it's keep. Nice work with the box blade. Just bought one and have a steep learning curve to overcome yet. Love the B2620. Would probably be my next machine if I could ever justify a bigger tractor. Happy tractoring.:Orange_tr

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, its about 3acres total, lot of woods in the back that need work :thThumbsU. The 'bota fit nice between the buildings, made me glad I didn't get the 3200 (at least until I was hauling the gravel!). The tractor is deff. earning its keep. Has about 22hrs on it and still have alot of work to do. The box blade is the best attachment I have ever used.

The PO of the house apparently didn't like to landscape (or do anything with the inside of the house either). Can't wait to get out there and work :drunkie:

Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts