My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since x mas i got hit with severe health issues (nearly pulled a elvis) and i been doing as much work as i can, to get back on my feet physically and financially. my car blew the lower intake gasket and ended up doing a whole top end rebuild on my car,and i been in the hospital with some serious tests and gonna get some heart dropping bills.

i gotta say im so thankfull for OMC,tecumseh,and GM.there products are the ones that always keep me going when im hit with some of the worst things.OMC has always been there for me when im mowing,tecumseh has been there for me in the repair shop and out in the snow and GM for getting to my job on time.my new car wasnt anything close to being as reliable as my old car but over time ill make it better.you just gotta stick with it and learn its ways and learn to get ahead. when everything is smooth again ill pull a Schwarzenegger ."ill be baak".
:thThumbsU:praying:

·
5K Poster!!!
5,142 Posts
Take it easy...get well. Your health and family are numero uno...I know firsthand about the hospital bills....I owe nearly 20 grand....!! Just take it day by day and you'll be better.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Sounds like you really have your hands full right now. Take care of #1 right now. The world isn't going anywhere. Everything that you enjoy will be sitting there waiting for you when you have your health back.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Hang in there buddy. We'll be praying for you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just take care of your health right now, like all of us have said, family and health is # 1. We will be praying for you and welcoming you back when your back on your feet.

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well things are starting to settle.i finally got my car running again...$900 later.i finally got my helth half way back to where it was.and now im faced with a new problem,my toro snow blower wont stay running and i just used it today.its a toro S620 with a tecumseh AH600 that has a diaphragm carb.does anybody know how to adjust the idle screw on a auto governing engine? the manuel says to idle it down manually and ajust it there but its too hard and dangerous to do it by my self.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yah, I had another medical adventure this fall. A small one but I couldnt work from just before Veterans Day to just after the new year. SWMBO hasnt worked since last March due to back problems requiring surgery. All the while having to go through hoops for house insurance mooks. Every morning I wake up , is a gift. I 'm running with it. I'm losing bits and pieces of myself as I age. What is left hurts . But, what the heck, It beats the alternative. Glad you are back.:thThumbsU

1 - 11 of 11 Posts