My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this in another section and they suggested posting this question here. Thanks for your input.

I am looking at a tiller that's up for sale....the posting states that.....(This tiller will fit from a 1973 to a 2007 wheelhorse. As long as its one from a C , 300/400/500 series with the only exeptions being C195 and the 520 after 1997)

My understanding is that I have a 1977 Wheel Horse its a B-80 not sure how that fits into the ones listed as compatible above? am I out of luck cause it says from the c series?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I asked this in another section and they suggested posting this question here. Thanks for your input.

I am looking at a tiller that's up for sale....the posting states that.....(This tiller will fit from a 1973 to a 2007 wheelhorse. As long as its one from a C , 300/400/500 series with the only exeptions being C195 and the 520 after 1997)

My understanding is that I have a 1977 Wheel Horse its a B-80 not sure how that fits into the ones listed as compatible above? am I out of luck cause it says from the c series?

Thanks
If you get the numbers off the tiller then we can see if it will work
the 300 are not c tractors the B80 is the same as a C100 or C101 but with a smaller engine and a few differences
Like said get the id numbers then we can look

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
I have used the tiller with my B-80. I had no problems with it.
Make sure your not breaking ground for the first time though.
That would be hard on the that little 8hp engine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem I have tilled this garden plot down twice a year for 3 years now, I am also looking for a turn over plow to run through the plot first. Then use the tiller. I spoke to the person w/ the tiller and #s are gone so I'll take the chance. I also found a tiller video on U-Tube of a b-80 running a tiller.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts