My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Bill. I live just west of Rochester, NY. I have a two Deere herd, a 140 and a 318. They are good runners, but with enough little things to fix that I get to enjoy both sides of the hobby: Fixing and Operating.

I have lurked and enjoyed the camraderie and wisdom of this site for several years.

Thanks to all for past and future entertainment and knowledge.

Bill K.,
Hamlin, NY

·
Super Moderator
32,682 Posts
Bill, welcome to the forum! As a long, long, time lurker you know what is next.....Where are the pictures???? Also Katt is always watching so you know what he's going to look for. We are looking forward to exchanging knowledge, ideas and stories!

·
Green Team !!!
468 Posts
Hello Bill,

Welcome to MTF !!

Hey, Are you aware of the WNY Fall Plow Day ??? It is in Brockport on Sunday 9/26 , the same place as the Spring Plow Day was.

Are You Ready ?!?!?!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pictures, pictures, pictures!!

If you've lurked here long enough - you had better have a grill emblem on both!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Western New Yorker!

·
10K and Climbin!
12,303 Posts
Hello all,
My name is Bill. I live just west of Rochester, NY. I have a two Deere herd, a 140 and a 318. They are good runners, but with enough little things to fix that I get to enjoy both sides of the hobby: Fixing and Operating.

I have lurked and enjoyed the camraderie and wisdom of this site for several years.

Thanks to all for past and future entertainment and knowledge.

Bill K.,
Hamlin, NY
:MTF_wel: Bill from south of Rochester.. I thought I heard somebody yellin @ thier mower up there!!:fing20:

:wwp:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Welcome fellow WNYer! Thanks Ron for the heads up on the plow day in Brockport, my BIL lives there and maybe our trip up to see his new house should be on Sept. 26th.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Here you go:

All four of my helpers in the first picture.

And a second photo of playing in the gravel. I am very impressed by how the tractor is handling the 4' box blade with just the turf tires. I have chains, but really haven't needed them so far.

Gotta love the Ruegg 3pt hitch.

See ya,
Bill

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts