My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the wizard is sold so here is my new 990 project (thanks to ABC) I have already located a grill hood and axle for free. it has the 3 pt parts. has not ran since ?????. I also have the front wheels and spindles. This will be the biggest resurection so far (for me) its getting addicting., until I sell the wizard it this remain a parts tractor for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good luck with your new project! Looks like you are in store for some real work. Should you decide to make it a parts tractor let me know. I still could use more parts for my current 990 restore project.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Good luck on the project. You will have your hands full.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got some more parts for the 990 above. I still need the front spindles. My spare ones off of the 998 are heavier and bigger. The guy gave me a spare seat bracket and he also has a perfect (to) me dash. If no one else wants it I will probably buy it from him, mine is not that bad. PM me and I will give you his number. I know there are still a few other parts I need but they will show up eventually.

Attachments

·
Old as Sin
2,187 Posts
i think that when it is done it will be great , keep us posted and updated with pictures .

shd

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Sounds like a fine project. Especially since you have located the parts.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i could use a dash mine is all but gone but dont wate to get in the way of anyone else i mean i already have mine torn down and will use it without the sheetmetal till its ready to put back on

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. I have a complete front axle wheels and all from a998. The axle and wheels are cheaper but the spindles are a lot thicker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts