My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i love my mowers
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, i was wondering if someone could tell me what the proper name of this is? I have tried searching google, and ebay for the same part, but no luck. The tag on the engine says it is a VF4. It does look to have a power take off assembly on the back of the engine.
Any ideas what it may be worth? It is a hand crank engine, and it is all there, mag, carb, fuel pump, and the gas tank doesn't have any rust in it neither, lol. It has been sitting in a shed for many years. If anyone can let me know, It would be greatly appricated.:thanku:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
thats a real nice wisconsin.all there no less .gear reduction.someone must need a great engine like that.amish like to use that type engine.must be worth three hundred anyways.you got any amish around you.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
If the data plate is on that engine the information on it will show up on this site giving you the information you need.

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=256080&ck=

The VF4 is a member of a large engine family. Good engines with long service life. That one with the reduction gear and clutch assembly is not all that common.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts