My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Go to <http://www.ingersolltractors.com/catalog.htm> with your serial number and down load or copy what ever info ou need!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Coincidentally, I was just looking at my 226 and trying to sort out some wiring issues but am having a little difficulty figuring out where some of the wires belong since the previous owner cut a bunch off. The wiring diagrams in the owner manual provide a color code key that is not included in the parts manual diagram. If anyone has an owners manual for a 226 (or 446) with the charge/neutral/PTO warning lights and can provide a copy of that diagram with the color codes I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Coincidentally, I was just looking at my 226 and trying to sort out some wiring issues but am having a little difficulty figuring out where some of the wires belong since the previous owner cut a bunch off. The wiring diagrams in the owner manual provide a color code key that is not included in the parts manual diagram. If anyone has an owners manual for a 226 (or 446) with the charge/neutral/PTO warning lights and can provide a copy of that diagram with the color codes I would appreciate it.
Brian will sell you an owners manual! <G> I will check tomorrow and see if I have a 448 owners manual with the lights. I think they are the same wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts