My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I winterized my little fleet of Bolens. While I was out there I took a few pictures. I have never ran the 1556 single stage before. It will be fun to try it out. Last year I ran the 2 stage on my 1886. This year I want to try another single stage that I restored and see how well it does. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Can I live under your porch this winter just to be able to watch those in action?

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
WOW is right. Great line-up! Those should make for a smooth winter.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Very nice fleet!!!!

·
Super Moderator
33,654 Posts
Snow just doesn't stand a chance agains that line-up!!! Very nice fleet of Bolens you have there!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
is that a homemade loader don't take that in offense i was wondering because the bucket width

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, this is a fun hobby for sure. Hopefully not a lot of breakdowns this winter.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is that a homemade loader don't take that in offense i was wondering because the bucket width
No, it is a 32" Johnson Workhorse Loader Midget Model 10. It has a lift capacity of 300 lbs which is great for such a small loader. The width is kind of narrow but sure makes for easy tight area maneuvering. I picked up my large frame tiller and my tube frame tiller and moved them around this weekend with no problem. I hope to restore a Johnson 14 for a large frame someday. One of my 'to be restored' 1886's would appreciate it I'm sure :fing32:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice fleet
You don't change equipment you just change tractors.
Bet you got more tucked away, where is the HT20D.
Tim

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Very nice! Are you planning to run the 2 stage again this winter?

Jason

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice fleet
You don't change equipment you just change tractors.
Bet you got more tucked away, where is the HT20D.
Tim
I do have a few tucked away waiting restore. The HT20D would be an interesting project for sure. My next project is a 1974 E-Z VAC system w/8HP Briggs w/elec start. It is a very nice unit.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice! Are you planning to run the 2 stage again this winter?

Jason
Thanks Jason, I am going to try out my single stage again this year. The big 2 stage will have a break. I would like to run it on an HT23 someday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts