My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all five machines outside today with their winter clothes on, so I took some pics. I made sure each machine cleaned out it's own parking spot before I parked it.

Enjoy!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And all tucked away in the lean to- I had to re-arrange all my attachments in my tent so I could put just tractors in the lean to :)

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
You suck.. 2 blades and a 3pt for each machine???? I gotta ramp up my efforts to buy more stuff.. oh wait, im 16 with a diesel :banghead: lol. Looks great buddy, Ill be up sooner or later with the 19.9 to complete the lineup.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
(im 16 with a diesel :banghead) why? if you got a diesel you are the right track already. now find you a trailer and some scrap cars or metal and make you some money

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Looks great GT! Hope you and your gear get everything scraped down in the driveway. I didn't get it all Friday afternoon and I fear it's going to be there for quite sometime now!

·
Sears Tractor Fan
1,262 Posts
Great looking lineup, nice pics.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Great looking line up!!!! Looks like you all finally got some snow to work with.
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
(im 16 with a diesel :banghead) why? if you got a diesel you are the right track already. now find you a trailer and some scrap cars or metal and make you some money
Diesel truck = lots of money. Just cuts into my tractor funds a lot haha

·
Premium Member
12,417 Posts
Edited to remove unintended hijack...

Nice set of snow toys you have there!

Mike

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Boy that's a nice lineup GT 80 hope your having fun.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
GT 80 do you have a back up incase those break down :ROF:ROF

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone! I am pretty proud of them too! I can't wait for more snow!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i don't know man our ride truck for work is an 04 f250 2wd and gets around 25 mpg for a full size. i have even considered getting one for myself

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i don't know man our ride truck for work is an 04 f250 2wd and gets around 25 mpg for a full size. i have even considered getting one for myself
ok????? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts