My Tractor Forum banner

Winter clothing

2860 Views 19 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  GT_80
I got all five machines outside today with their winter clothes on, so I took some pics. I made sure each machine cleaned out it's own parking spot before I parked it.

Enjoy!

See less
I got all five machines outside today with their winter clothes on, so I took some pics. I made sure each machine cleaned out it's own parking spot before I parked it.

Enjoy!

See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
And all tucked away in the lean to- I had to re-arrange all my attachments in my tent so I could put just tractors in the lean to :)

See less
And all tucked away in the lean to- I had to re-arrange all my attachments in my tent so I could put just tractors in the lean to :)
See more
You suck.. 2 blades and a 3pt for each machine???? I gotta ramp up my efforts to buy more stuff.. oh wait, im 16 with a diesel :banghead: lol. Looks great buddy, Ill be up sooner or later with the 19.9 to complete the lineup.
You suck.. 2 blades and a 3pt for each machine???? I gotta ramp up my efforts to buy more stuff.. oh wait, im 16 with a diesel :banghead: lol. Looks great buddy, Ill be up sooner or later with the 19.9 to complete the lineup.
See more
(im 16 with a diesel :banghead) why? if you got a diesel you are the right track already. now find you a trailer and some scrap cars or metal and make you some money
(im 16 with a diesel :banghead) why? if you got a diesel you are the right track already. now find you a trailer and some scrap cars or metal and make you some money
See more
Looks great GT! Hope you and your gear get everything scraped down in the driveway. I didn't get it all Friday afternoon and I fear it's going to be there for quite sometime now!
Looks great GT! Hope you and your gear get everything scraped down in the driveway. I didn't get it all Friday afternoon and I fear it's going to be there for quite sometime now!
See more
Beautiful pictures of the lineup GT_80
Nice attachments :thThumbsU
Beautiful pictures of the lineup GT_80
Nice attachments :thThumbsU
See more
Great looking lineup, nice pics.
Great looking lineup, nice pics.
See more
This one deserves two thumbs-up. :thThumbsU :thThumbsU
This one deserves two thumbs-up. :thThumbsU :thThumbsU
See more
Great looking line up!!!! Looks like you all finally got some snow to work with.
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU
Great looking line up!!!! Looks like you all finally got some snow to work with.
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU
See more
Looks like you have enough snow removal equipment to dig out the entire neighborhood.
Looks like you have enough snow removal equipment to dig out the entire neighborhood.
See more
Diesel truck = lots of money. Just cuts into my tractor funds a lot haha
Diesel truck = lots of money. Just cuts into my tractor funds a lot haha
See more
Edited to remove unintended hijack...

Nice set of snow toys you have there!

Mike
Edited to remove unintended hijack...

Nice set of snow toys you have there!

Mike
See more
Nice fleet James! I love em all!!!
Nice fleet James! I love em all!!!
See more
Boy that's a nice lineup GT 80 hope your having fun.
Boy that's a nice lineup GT 80 hope your having fun.
See more
GT 80 do you have a back up incase those break down :ROF:ROF
GT 80 do you have a back up incase those break down :ROF:ROF
See more
Jealousy level: HIGH

:banghead3 that is one nice collection there James!:fing32:
Jealousy level: HIGH

:banghead3 that is one nice collection there James!:fing32:
See more
Thanks everyone! I am pretty proud of them too! I can't wait for more snow!
Thanks everyone! I am pretty proud of them too! I can't wait for more snow!
See more
i don't know man our ride truck for work is an 04 f250 2wd and gets around 25 mpg for a full size. i have even considered getting one for myself
i don't know man our ride truck for work is an 04 f250 2wd and gets around 25 mpg for a full size. i have even considered getting one for myself
See more
ok????? :dunno:
ok????? :dunno:
See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.