My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its that time of the year and I need to fill a set of tires, who has the best price on WW in their area and how much, was going to grab a few at a small store by my house but they were 3 bucks a gallon, there have to be cheaper places than that, I think it was walmart that had them for 99 cents a gallon last year.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Have they opened any O'Reilly's auto parts stores there? Here they sell the cheap -20 rated stuff for $2 a gallon.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Menards and Big Lots have it for 99 cents, if they have stores in CT. If not, maybe try looking in your local dollar stores. Sometimes the one by me has it, but not all the time.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Meanards had RV antifreeze for about $2 a gallon not long ago. With a mail in rebate. Not sure if they still have that going.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have a big lots near me, thanks I didnt think of them. No O'Reilly's, Menards or Farm and Fleet around here.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
WW no help--But the Chevy.in the ava.Nice!!!Track car?Or can you hide that blower from the law?Our local finest would be hiding behind a bush waiting on you to dump it.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WW no help--But the Chevy.in the ava.Nice!!!Track car?Or can you hide that blower from the law?Our local finest would be hiding behind a bush waiting on you to dump it.:biglaugh:
The car went to the track once, 1st pass on slicks break I the drive shaft, 2nd pass on radials and a borrowed drive shaft car went 11.88, 3rd pass on slicks again and borrowed drive shaft car went 10.97, 4th pass I left off the trans brake at almost 4K and blew the 12 bolt rear to pieces, car has NEVER been back to the track. It was street driven as you see it in that pic for 10 years, I was pulled over once, the cop asked me on the way by my door to check out the motor "your Mark's buddy right?" Mark is one of his fellow officers that loaned me the drive shaft that day.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
WW this morning at Our local Walmart was $1.78 for 0 degree Fluid. Didn't check Dollar Store, sorry.:trink40:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Walmart in Cincinnati also had the -20 degree stuff for 1.78 today.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Not much help to you but Walmart has it here for $1.50 a gallon for -30 :)

·
The owners manual
1,570 Posts
You will just have to check around at different store. Some run sales and you could be lucky enough to find a good one.

Dick

·
Registered
414 Posts
Try your local Home Depot. They just had a sale here this week and the -40 stuff was $1.57 a jug. I try and watch for the $.99 stuff but have not seen it at that price for a few years.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was out doing a few errands yesterday and stopped at Lowes, HD, Ocean State job lot and the dollar store, HD was the only store that had any, 1.99 a gallon, oh well, I think I need about 20 gallons between the rears on the 318 and one rear on my L100 from when the weight loosened up last year and took out the valve stem at the end of the season last year. So it looks like its going to be 40 bucks instead of the 20

1 - 14 of 14 Posts