My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This laptop I'm now using will not start a video with out clicking the start arrow I know there is a simple setting change but I can't remember where it is can some one guide me

·
Super Moderator
29,910 Posts
GB, here are instructions to turn it off, just do the opposite to enable.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi PA3187Guy thanks for the reply no that's not what I'm looking for that just plays the next video after the one that's just been watched. What I want is when you see a video you want to watch and you go to it it should start on its own and not have to click on the start arrow in the middle of the video screen

·
Super Moderator
29,910 Posts
Are you talking in a browser or on the computer? Many controls for videos are either browser or website specific. My answer was for computer based media.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi PA218Guy, I don't know I have searched both the browser and my laptop can find anything, trying to explain better what I want, I have 2 Dell E6400 laptop both are about the same with this exception this one I'm has a HHD and the other one a solid state drive the other laptop works like this when I open at tap go to youtube to play a music video the video loads and starts playing (can be any type of video) on this laptop when I do the same when the video loads it doe not start playing until I click the play arrow the other Laptop was the same until I found a setting to change it I have tried online searches but all that will come up now is how to start your own youtube channel etc or how to set up your smart TV

·
Super Moderator
29,910 Posts
GB that helps, it's all based upon YouTube videos. I see what I can find, one more question, are you using the same browser and versions on both? IE, Chrome, Firefox....???? IE normally doesn't have the ability to change that setting but the others definitely can.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I,m using Firefox on both thanks PA318
GB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts