My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice site learning the ropes came over from garden web look forward to meeting new people. been working on stuff most of my life. had a small engine repair shop in georgia ran for about 8 mounths was looking forward to a great spring had to sell all of the stock new and used stuff 10 tractors 30 rear engine riders 30 or 40 push mowers many engines and parts. moved back to ct.cant wait to start again. will post pictures when i figure out how. thats all for now . willefixit :smilie_fl

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Howdy Willefixit!

Glad you joined in the fun. Lots of knowledgeable people here. A great bunch of guys too!

Angel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do u post pictures??

still learning the site wifes the best on the computer but i learning a lot more stuff on this site than i am used to . got 4'' of wet cement this morning. whats this tf that went poof? thanks john. :trink40: :fing20:

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
TF was TractorForum.com. It unexpectedly went off-line & never came back up.

Most of TF's moderators got together and we created MTF. We wanted to have a new home (because we missed our tractor community - almost like an extended family).

HTH!

Angel

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
welcome Well fix
We are still farily new and will have some good Q&A pointers and photos on how to do most of the things like post pictures and how to generally get around the forum.. .

for now if you have a site that hosts your images.. you can click on the insert image button its a little yellow and grey button above where you type your message..

If you plan to uplaod an attachemnt.. there is a manage attachments button below where you type your messege..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
niel, my shop was north east alanta town called power springs. corner of villa rica rd and mackland rd . was a great time . figure the next renter will have lots of no idont fix tractors that was the last guy. i had over 250 customers most great people, made many friends went to one wedding !! i try to post pictures but it doesnt like my something or other actually my wife tried and she'll figure it out. look forward to starting agian this spring. new locatoin still undetrimned sold the current house trying to buy another. now back in new england. :trink40: willefixit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts