My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
It will fit, but what do you want to run on it? That hitch will only work with shaft driven attachments and will only work safely with attachments with belts. It will not work with any bolt on attachments like a 30" or 40" commercial deck, rotary plow drive, or retro adapter.

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will fit, but what do you want to run on it? That hitch will only work with shaft driven attachments and will only work safely with attachments with belts. It will not work with any bolt on attachments like a 30" or 40" commercial deck, rotary plow drive, or retro adapter.
I was thinking of running a "50 deck on it. The only thing is that i got to find a "50 QH deck to...

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
I was thinking of running a "50 deck on it. The only thing is that i got to find a "50 QH deck to...
Yes, it would work just fine.

Too bad you're up in Maine, we're having a sale on clutchless quick hitches, buy one for just $375.00 and get a free 50" top lube, 3 blade deck with quick hitch a frame and drive shaft.

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it would work just fine.

Too bad you're up in Maine, we're having a sale on clutchless quick hitches, buy one for just $375.00 and get a free 50" top lube, 3 blade deck with quick hitch a frame and drive shaft.
Thanks. But why did they make them if thats all they were good for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts