My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've gone and done it now! ROF We bought out the remaining stock from one IH dealership on Friday (more complete listing to come), and today we bought out another IH dealerships books( about a pick-up box full). :eek:mg: We haven't got any of this home yet, but I will start listing things on our web-site when I get them home.

·
Once was a Super Member
13,694 Posts
Your a wild one!!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Partman, can't say as I blame you for buying out those dealers as long as it was for pennies on the dollar.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,482 Posts
But see now everyone who needs IH parts is going to have to go see you :thThumbsU

·
Citizen of Earth
15,220 Posts
Did this guy sell Cub Cadets as well as the big tractors?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
sounds like good purchases :trink39:
it must have something to do with the month or the ways stars line up i seem to have spent a lot of money at sales this month as well seems to have in a little trouble around the house :hide:

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The parts we got from the dealership are all new, and yes they did sell Cub-Cadets. There are a bunch of parts there for CCs, along with service manuals. There is also a good model 73 CC less engine and a new snow thrower for a 235/245/255 IH CUT. Like I said, when we start bringing stuff home I will sort through and get a list on our site.
I'm not sure if there are any Kohler engine parts, but I kind of expect so. (Hope so any way)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts