My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's snow removel equipment. Me being older will be in the heated cab of the Kubota. I stilll need to get her a chute crank. She better not complain because I just spent a pile of money restoring that snow thrower.

Attachments

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
First time she complains, give her a shovel.:sidelaugh
Looks nice.
:ditto: nice work that is one nice setup!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Very nice tractor and snowcaster. Where did you get the custom decals?

Jason

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice tractor and snowcaster. Where did you get the custom decals?

Jason
The decals are a standard set from Maple Hunter. I painted over the 18 with red paint and found some white vinyl numbers at my local hardware store to come up with what you see.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
5,523 Posts
Very nice looking set up.

·
Registered
829 Posts
It turned out nice like your work.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
34 Posts
You know, I bought my wife a really nice 10" table saw about thirty years ago. She never said thanks, and never used the saw. I also bought her a beautiful 2003 Heritage Softail a few years ago. She won't drive it.

Long story short, I hope your wife enjoys the snow removing equipment. You did a very nice job with the restoration.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking setup. slkpk

·
Registered
100 Posts
WOW that looks great, whats it got in it for a motor?

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Fantastic restore on that. You have a great collection of Bolens going there.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Now that is one sweet setup, a Bolens with Honda power. NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
You know, I bought my wife a really nice 10" table saw about thirty years ago. She never said thanks, and never used the saw. I also bought her a beautiful 2003 Heritage Softail a few years ago. She won't drive it.

Long story short, I hope your wife enjoys the snow removing equipment. You did a very nice job with the restoration.

Funny... I bought my wife a boat this summer. She won't drive it, load/unload it, hook up the trailer.. or tow it? Go figure. I thought about buying her a Can Am Commander to use around her flower beds/garden (hauling garden tools ofcourse) http://en-us.can-amside-by-side.brp.com/showroom/all-series.aspx

Something makes me think she'll use it as much as the boat... or my HT23.

Deerlope !!! that is a fine looking machine. You have accomplished alot since joining the site. So many great looking tractors in such a short amount of time. Heck, I still haven't completed my tractor. I plan on repainting the hood and fenders this winter.. atleast I am planning this in my head lol. I doubt it'll materialize. I like playin in the snow to much to stop long enough to take the hood and fenders off lol.

Thanks for the pictures,

Nick

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the kind words Nick. I am however not trying to impress anyone. I have been retired 8 years and ran out of kids to make wooden things for Their homes are full. The grand childern are next but none are married yet. So I went into the Bolens after being given an 853. Later on fell in love with the hydrostats. All got all day and funds are limited but I do OK. I like the large frames the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts