My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if anyone cares but all I shoot with is a Nikon D40 with the stock 18-55 lens. Some people like to know what I shoot with sometimes

·
-
1,829 Posts
Very nice. I really like the tone/saturation of the plane over the grain field photo.

What are you using to create the HDR pics, i.e. Photoshop? Lambo/Hyabusa looks like an HDR photo. I tried with an online site and got a nice muddy blob.

I use my stock 18-55 (Canon 20D) a lot, convenient and it seems to work well. I can sure tell the difference in quality/weight/focus speed with my most expensive lens (Macro USM lens).

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
Great composition on your photos! That is a talent I never really had! I could shoot technically great photos and never really get the shot I was after.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The crop duster photo was done with a few custom made filters I made on photoshop

and the lambo and busa shot was just shot with a tripod at 200ISO and just brought up the saturation a little and brightness but that was it for that photo.

I appreciate the compliments though...really :) I have only been shooting for a year now but its def something I enjoy and love to do in my free time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts