My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first discovered this forum and I saw the subforum, "2-Wheeled Tractors," what crossed my mind was basically a motorcycle with fat little tractor tires. :drunkie: I guess I wasn't thinking in terms of tillers because I had never heard them called "tractors" before.

But it seems to me that a "working motorcycle" would be a great idea. You would have the weight of the rider (you) to help with traction and it could also be ridden for fun when the work day is over. It would need to be 2-wheel drive, of course, or maybe switchable between 2-wheel and rear-wheel only.

Or has this existed and I just don't know about it?

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
When I first discovered this forum and I saw the subforum, "2-Wheeled Tractors," what crossed my mind was basically a motorcycle with fat little tractor tires. :drunkie: I guess I wasn't thinking in terms of tillers because I had never heard them called "tractors" before.

But it seems to me that a "working motorcycle" would be a great idea. You would have the weight of the rider (you) to help with traction and it could also be ridden for fun when the work day is over. It would need to be 2-wheel drive, of course, or maybe switchable between 2-wheel and rear-wheel only.

Or has this existed and I just don't know about it?
Two wheel tractors are more than just tillers! 1 and 2 wheel walking tractors have been around for almost 100 years, and can be more versatile than alot of 4 wheel tractors. As far as working motorcycles, the sky is the limit,

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts