My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea why I don't get notifications when there replies on threads that I post?

I get notifications when there is a reply after I have replied to someone elses thread, but not when I am the one that started the thread.

I am subscribed for instant Email notification, but for some reason, I don't get them.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Maybe bad breath.:tango_face_wink:

Try using google chrome when on this site. I have all kinds of weird issues on this site when using internet explorer and windows 10.

·
Administrator
13,711 Posts
Joel, I also get glitches using I.E. and with Edge, but I did notice an incorrect setting in your Control Panel (nothing that you had set) and corrected it. Let us know if the problem is fixed or not.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Google Chrome is what I have been using.

On THIS thread I HAVE received notifications, including one at 6:56 PM(same time as first reply), I assume this was before anyone did any "corrections of my settings".

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Joelk Can you confirm if this has started working after the fix was implemented?

Niall
I am not certain, when " the fix was implemented".

I got a notification immediately after Poncho62 posted reply stating that he was moving the thread and I have received a notification after every other reply.

I assume that means that it was "working" before the fix was implemented".

·
Administrator
4,906 Posts
You said this in your original post.....

I get notifications when there is a reply after I have replied to someone elses thread, but not when I am the one that started the thread.

Why don't you start a thread in the test forum and we will see if you get notifications from that.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I had issues receiving notifications to threads that I started sometime back but would receive notifications to threads that I had replied to. Not sure it was on this site, but I looked deep into my control panel settings and seen why. I seem to remember that I had not checked the bos for such to get notifications by default.

You might look into such if your TEST does not get new notifications.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts