My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stats say over 50 people are currently viewing this forum on a Sunday morning. My excuse is, the dogs woke me early and I'm now trying to avoid laying heavy ceramic tile.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
My excuse is that Sunday is one of the seven days of the week that I read on this forum. I take the eighth day off.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,570 Posts
For me, just another day...it's just something I do every day. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, 49 of us are readin' and learnin'

One is so desperate to get out of tiling he's reduced to checking site stats....:sorry1:

(My excuse...rain stopped play):Disgus:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
My excuse, well, I don't have one. It's Sunday morning and I read MTF every Sunday morning. Just another day in paradise!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Sunday is the first day of the week and I like to start the week off right. What better way than right here looking to spend money.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Daily routine

·
Registered
327 Posts
I had to post a question. My brother and I were trying to figure out what type of lawn tractor our grandfather had. Have a good day all.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Have to start the day off right.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
It's raining here and I am not only reaading MTF but also playing around on the ham radio. I do it every Sunday.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Start everyday with a bit of learning and a joke or two if time permits

·
10K and Climbin!
12,441 Posts
Got a broken leg & busted ribs and can't do anything else..:crybaby:

This is one of my favorite websites.. Hey- sometimes I can help some other happly lawn equipment owner get their rid rockin':trink39:

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
I logged on because I was too broke to go to the flea market (again)..usually I get up at 5-6 am on a Sunday and go there to see what is for sale that I need (or dont but buy anyway because it was cheep!)--I like listening to the country gospel songs one station plays at 6 am,and then the country oldies from 8-12
..today I stayed in bed and watched the 3 Stooges,my other second most favorite form of Sunday morning entertainment..then I had to catch up on what I missed here yesterday,as I was out of town..

What amazes me is how many folks are online at 3 am on a weeknight!..I realize a few might live in a pacific time zone and it'd only be midnight,but still!..wonder how these folks work the next day if they are up all night surfing the web?..(or,maybe they fell asleep hours ago and the computer is just still "on?"..

·
Registered
498 Posts
I work shift work so I have no idea what day it is!
While at work I am able to check out MTF at some pretty strange times and there is always someone on it, doesn't matter what time of the night

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Sunday morning well I just got home after working on big jets all night, thats the only time they are on the ground then they fly out early so it is a rat race for 10 hours, then I come home and have my bowl of cheerios and a glass of wine while on MTF then off to bed, every thing is backwards for me.
:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I always read MTF before I head out for the day. I catch up on everything that was posted while I was sleeping. I also look on craigslist to see if anything good popped up.

Jason

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I logged on because I was too broke to go to the flea market (again)..usually I get up at 5-6 am on a Sunday and go there to see what is for sale that I need (or dont but buy anyway because it was cheep!)--I like listening to the country gospel songs one station plays at 6 am,and then the country oldies from 8-12
..today I stayed in bed and watched the 3 Stooges,my other second most favorite form of Sunday morning entertainment..then I had to catch up on what I missed here yesterday,as I was out of town..

What amazes me is how many folks are online at 3 am on a weeknight!..I realize a few might live in a pacific time zone and it'd only be midnight,but still!..wonder how these folks work the next day if they are up all night surfing the web?..(or,maybe they fell asleep hours ago and the computer is just still "on?"..
I work 3:30pm-12am usually. Last night I worked until 6am. I sleep from 6-8am to 12-2pm. I work on jets also.

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts
Cheerios and wine? Ooookaaayyyy...

I love it here, and the people are great any time of day. I'm retired, so whenever I pass my home office I check to see what's new here. Could be any time of day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts