My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://waterloo.craigslist.org/grd/1925690185.html

If all X's in my family didn't have a cab I would be headed to Waverly right now. hmm, if we could only make it fit my dads new 2305.

And yes I do have an extra set of doors that are for that cab. I would be willing to sell them.

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
Would this fit onto Brett's tractor? Looks like a great price.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Wow. That is a steal.

Even if there's some cosmetic issues, and without the doors, I'd snag it if I were closer.

Then I'd grab badzuki's soft doors on the way back!

P.S. Yep, that would fit Brett's tractor. But he's in PA so there's the issue of shipping that can really change the cost-benefit analysis.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I just got new batteries for my crystal ball, and it says that Brett will have a nice new 4000 dollar cab some day:trink39:

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
That's the soft cab that's loader compatible, isn't it?

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
It is only an hour away from me house if anyone really wants it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, that is the soft cab that is loader compatible.

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
It is only an hour away from me house if anyone really wants it.
I really want it, but I'm afraid I would just lose it in the divorce that it would cause. :crybaby:

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
I can't swing ANYTHING right now or I'd get it.

Hopefully next year I will be able to find one for a grand in complete condition and I will buy it.

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
I can't swing ANYTHING right now or I'd get it.

Hopefully next year I will be able to find one for a grand in complete condition and I will buy it.
:ditto:

·
Super Moderator
17,159 Posts
I really want it, but I'm afraid I would just lose it in the divorce that it would cause. :crybaby:
Have to agree with Wooly because that would be my case:thThumbsU

·
6,553 Posts
Yeah generic hoses... Not triple walled thermo-guard's! :)

Yep that's how I'll justify not buying it.. inferior hose... :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Beside the doors I don't see the brackets for it and it is missing the lower windshield that goes over the hood I would not give 850 for it the way it is.

·
6,553 Posts
I wouldn't either

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Beside the doors I don't see the brackets for it and it is missing the lower windshield that goes over the hood I would not give 850 for it the way it is.
Man, I didn't see that. Not being intimately familiar with them, not sure I would have either. Note to self -- always check with MTF members first before buying used.

Why would someone let all those important components get separated? With the doors, etc, this would be worth quite a bit more. Priced a new one lately?

·
6,553 Posts
And don't ever trust that anything listed on CL "like new" is anywhere close to "like new" I'd demand high res photos and if they couldn't supply them.. Move on...

I'm picky and I don't want junk. I'm willing to spend more to get something "all there" and clean.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think it is still a good deal and i am going to pick it up this weekend. I will find some doors and if any thing else is missing I will just make it myself.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I figured someone would call and ask about the brackets, window and bra. The way it is worded it makes it sound like only the doors are missing but who knows what this guy knows. If those above items are included it is a good deal for someone. If not, not a big deal but you need to have some motivation to work on making those items. The bra and the window are simple to make. The brackets are not($500 @ JD). My cab did not come with them when I bought it. But I work at a metal fabricating facility and used my dads brackets to have them drafted.

ADV - If you buy the cab and put some time into it, you will love it!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts