My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woof! Woof!Woof!Woof! (or maybe that should be: "Click! Click!Click!Click!")

ROF

Tech support in tha house!

-=A=-

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Man, ya would of thunk somebody learned something before...aint no need for a friggin computer tech support forum.................if ya own a Mac!! ROF ROF

Greg
Mac Man II

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
But I'm cheap and I got 2 puters for the price of one Mac, click, click, click click

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Greg said:
Man, ya would of thunk somebody learned something before...aint no need for a friggin computer forum.................if ya own a Mac!! ROF ROF

Greg
Mac Man II
Let the Flames Begin! :D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Michael said:
But I'm cheap and I got 2 puters for the price of one Mac, click, click, click click

I got one monitor for the price of two!

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Michael,

You need 4 Windoooze computers to equal a Mac... you're still only half way there... ROF ROF

Greg

Where is the NANA Smilie... :D

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Greg said:
Michael,

You need 4 Windoooze computers to equal a Mac... you're still only half way there... ROF ROF

Greg

Where is the NANA Smilie... :D
Or the furious smile, Flame away :D

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I own a PC

Don't think I will ever buy a Mac. Let me tell you why. Macs makes ya dumb. Now let me tell you how I know this, my friend Heavy Johnson and my older brother both own Macs. Both those guys are dumb. Can I tell you how I know that both of these guys are dumb? Numerous times I have questioned these two about computer type things and they just don't have a clue. Mention a blue screen to them and they look at you like you are from anothetr planet. Why with these two try asking them what program you need to run an application. The answer you most likely will get is " Just click on it it will run."
I don't want to toot my own horn, but in the two and a half years I have had a computer I have gone from Computer Illiterit all the way to Computer Moron. What have those guys done in the same time frame? Run a machine that is so easy to understand that an old person can do it. What fun is that?

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahahahaha

Good one Slip!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts