My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow! What happened to sticking to the budget? Great buy. I hope you enjoy it for a good long time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I hope you and the wife got to drive it a while to get the feel of it. That’s the best test for you to uncover things you didn’t even consider, like the ease power steering. Still a good choice and let us know how you like it as well as things you didn’t (other than the price ?), or just things you wish you had in it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow! What happened to sticking to the budget? Great buy. I hope you enjoy it for a good long time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
LOL. Convinced the wife that we need something that will do what ever we want to the yard/lawn/garden. It will do all that and will last a long time. We are all about doing things right the first time. We learned the hard way.

I hope you and the wife got to drive it a while to get the feel of it. That’s the best test for you to uncover things you didn’t even consider, like the ease power steering. Still a good choice and let us know how you like it as well as things you didn’t (other than the price ?), or just things you wish you had in it.
Will do, I haven't bought it yet but soon in the next couple months.

2,284 Posts
X570
The X570 doesn't come with power steering. He'll have to move up to the X580. .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just placed an order for the x570 with the 48” deck. What’s a good pull behind tiller?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts