My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow! What happened to sticking to the budget? Great buy. I hope you enjoy it for a good long time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I hope you and the wife got to drive it a while to get the feel of it. That’s the best test for you to uncover things you didn’t even consider, like the ease power steering. Still a good choice and let us know how you like it as well as things you didn’t (other than the price 😳), or just things you wish you had in it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow! What happened to sticking to the budget? Great buy. I hope you enjoy it for a good long time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
LOL. Convinced the wife that we need something that will do what ever we want to the yard/lawn/garden. It will do all that and will last a long time. We are all about doing things right the first time. We learned the hard way.

I hope you and the wife got to drive it a while to get the feel of it. That’s the best test for you to uncover things you didn’t even consider, like the ease power steering. Still a good choice and let us know how you like it as well as things you didn’t (other than the price 😳), or just things you wish you had in it.
Will do, I haven't bought it yet but soon in the next couple months.

2,234 Posts
X570
The X570 doesn't come with power steering. He'll have to move up to the X580. .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts