My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like a silly question, right? But it was included in my 3185 purchase. The guy decided to throw it in. I know it's older, but have no idea how old, or probable model number, because just like my 3185...there is no model/serial number on it. :banghead3 I mostly want to know, so that I can put it up for sale and just get rid of it. I'm guessing it may only bring a case of beer, and that's fine---I just want it gone. I have enough crap outside my garage. And if it brings more, then that's just parts money for my restoration project.

So here's pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sounds like a silly question, right? But it was included in my 3185 purchase. The guy decided to throw it in. I know it's older, but have no idea how old, or probable model number, because just like my 3185...there is no model/serial number on it. :banghead3 I mostly want to know, so that I can put it up for sale and just get rid of it. I'm guessing it may only bring a case of beer, and that's fine---I just want it gone. I have enough crap outside my garage. And if it brings more, then that's just parts money for my restoration project.

So here's pics:
Looks like this, probably for narrow-frames though -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Haban-Snow-...A%2BFICS%2BUFI&otn=21&pmod=220886004778&ps=54

·
Super Moderator
16,678 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I believe it is a Haban H-36. IH built nothing like that. It was designed for the 1979 Lawn Tractors and newer.

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
If only you were closer! I want a blower for my 282!

·
Super Moderator
16,678 Posts
I believe it is a Haban H-36. IH built nothing like that. It was designed for the 1979 Lawn Tractors and newer.
I think You right RBedell I wasn't Looking at the side of the Blower Just its sub Frame which is similar to the front Part of the C-36's sub frame
:thThumbsU

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, JDfiles and Sergeant!

Even better, I appreciate the details. Now I'll feel better including that in my Craigslist post.

gonna hafta add that 1 to my watch list....if he gets that kinda $ for it im gonna list the 3 i got.
I was also shocked at the price!

If only you were closer! I want a blower for my 282!
And I'd love to help you out!

:thanku:
Well thanks again everybody. I did some Googling on Haban H-36, and tried to find approximate value, and also which forums might be interested. I really don't have the heart to take it to the scrap yard, but I also have my childhood 3-wheeler, a donated old post hole digger, a donated old self-prop tiller, my 10 ft. trailer ramps, the 3185 & deck (temporarily), and my wood pile.............all on the side of my garage. Granted, we don't have any HOA codes or anything, but still, I don't wanna look trashy. So I'm going to build a quick 2x4 frame with a long brown tarp and cover everything this winter. A long about way of saying, that tarp area is already FULL! :Stop: Not really any room for the blower.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts