My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MTD (Yard Machines) mower is badly in need of new blades. Was wondering if anyone knows the part number for the blades. Even better would be if someone would just give me the length and hole pattern, and I can go down to Sears and pick them up....
Model:
13AM675G062

Serial:
1D89B80020

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, thank you SO MUCH everyone! I will go get the blades I think work on it, and hopefully they are the right ones... I just LOVE all the helpful answers I have gotten while this question has been up for a week!
:1336:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here`s a Thought.Remove 1 of your Mower Blades, from your Deck. Put it in the Trunk of your car.Take it to the Lawn mower Blade store .Let the Parts Man see it,and ask him to Match it up to Something that is in Stock. Let the parts Guy Know what your Doing with the Blades..I mean ,are you Bagging ,Mulching,or,just discharging the clippings out the Side. Hope that helps you..

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
742-0616

Of course you could take the badly worn ones up and match them, there is a thought.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry about that, I wasnt in a very good mood today, and I had the money to buy the blades in my hand. I did look it up, but it looks like I wrote down the wrong part number, I got 942-0616A blades... But I looked it up and it says "replaces 742-0616" so I guess im good, put synthetic oil in it for the first time today, and love it. Just have to borrow dads ramps to put the blades on.
Sorry and have a nice day.
Dylan

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I think we've all had "one of those days". Hope you find your new blades. Have a good one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts