My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed a hydrolift on my b110 and now I need to reconnect the side PTO.

The PTO bracket has two holes for allowing it to be attached to the side of the frame but the holes don't line up with any existing holes in the frame.

Do I need to drill some new holes ? If so, where do they go ?

Does anybody have a picture of how this is set up on their machine ?

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,447 Posts
No holes need to be drilled.....What PTO bracket do you have? There are two versions. Since you don't have the rocker shaft that originally came with a hydrolift, I'ma ssuming you don't have the PTO bracket either. There is little difference, and I don't think it woudl affect the fuction of the PTO.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the photo, that helps. That was the location I was trying for but had no luck. Apparently, I got the wrong version.

My bracket looks like yours. I can't find a part number on it. The length is about 5.25 in and the holes are about 4.25 in apart.

Perhaps, if I slot the hole on the longer leg, I can adapt it (?) Or will that throw off the PTO locking position ?

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,447 Posts
Dee, I just put 2 & 2 totgether! I'll have to pek at your other thread as well.

I'm shocked your bracket won't fit...and from the looks of your steering control arm, you have a late B110 (1969). What does your PTO lever look like? Somewhere around '69/'70 they changed them. What I have pictured is a '68. The later style I'm thinking of does not use a bracket at all, but the lever bolts directly to the frame. I'll try for a pic sometime this weekend on my 3212H (Up the road at another house)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts