My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Got Low Range????
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys purchase new parts for your Craftsman GT's? Thought I remember long time ago there was an MTF sponser or at least a competitor fpr Sears Parts Direct .com.:thanku:
Thanks,

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,270 Posts
I usually cross reference parts and get what I can from Ebay, Napa, or anyplace online. Searspartsdirect has a lot of stuff listed, but as far as ordering and getting what you order, people have mixed reviews.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,355 Posts
If it's an engine or tranny part they can be purchased at many other sources. It's a tad difficult and many searches will need to be done/ scoured to find the best deal & shipping. Not that I buy a ton of Craftsman parts.. SearsPartsDirect will access the manufacturer's information and you will see that if you look around. (I've noticed that many times in my searches.) I have worked on a few and found that a little looking and investigation has saved me some $$$..

Lots of folks swear by different suppliers and even have purchased only from MTF Site Supporters. So take a look at the MTF advertisers or give them a call as they should be able to help you out. :goodl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts