My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been 15 days sence Tommys been a round. That's not like him, hope he's just busy.

Says Tommy no more ???

04-22-2009, 07:29 PM
TOMMY
NO MORE

MTF Member # 11701

·
2,261 Posts
Had to take some time off,put my best friend down couple weeks ago
and the was one of the hardest things I have had to do,know what Simple John had to go through.Got my custom painted up as seen on my avatar,and my yellow Suburban done.Under my avatar refers to no more TRACTORS,of course if I see a deal ....

Well its good to be back,

TOMMY

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear that. Working on a old tractor, for me, is a good way to spend some needed time alone.

Glad your back, tractor looks great !

·
2,261 Posts
Thks,spent alot of time in the garage lately,but with all tractors finally done,
might have to look for another one,but don't let the wife know:hide:

·
2,261 Posts
Well,I know it is not a 18 and I never seen a gt-18 around here so I went this
way.The hood and nose is shot on it,looks like somebody took a chain to the hood,full of little dents.Sorry ,I know it is not the original colors ,but at least it is cleaned up.

After all painted put the rebuilt starter in and new battery and it works great,no smoke and no leaks-first time I really got to use it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That don't look bad. Nothing wrong with different colors, I have a couple painted different color then stock. Yours does look like a GT16 or 18.

They made a few aluminum nose piece's but there hard to find. Those fiberglass one's are a pain in the butt.

Cool.. you saved another one....:fing32:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts