My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,739 Posts
EDE834C7-3D13-4516-AAE1-0B7E9F0BDB3B.png

You’ll now find the advanced search tool under the ellipses (the three vertical dots) in the upper-right hand corner of the browser window... apparently that was a change made about a week ago.

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
View attachment 2443032 View attachment 2443032

You’ll now find the advanced search tool under the ellipses (the three vertical dots) in the upper-right hand corner of the browser window... apparently that was a change made about a week ago.
Should I be honored to have played a small roll in the response to this question, or, was my post opened while the admins were considering articles of my impeachment?

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,739 Posts
Should I be honored to have played a small roll in the response to this question, or, was my post opened while the admins were considering articles of my impeachment?
Jere, we are always happy to have your measured and well-thought out input, and I for one am especially grateful that you have chosen to stay around here with us during these fraught times of change.

(and I’m still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of how to make screen shots work on mobile! :) )

·
We're all friends here
13,819 Posts
You should feel honored, Jere. LTG is becoming quite adept at posting desktop screenshots. 😁

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
Jere, we are always happy to have your measured and well-thought out input, and I for one am especially grateful that you have chosen to stay around here with us during these fraught times of change.
. . .
No worries. I've tried to step up my posting in the weeks since the change over, and hope the posts gather readers, reaction, and continued participation.
"Stay the course - Press on Regardless"

You should feel honored, Jere. LTG is becoming quite adept at posting desktop screenshots. 😁
And I do, I really had no issue what-so-ever with the use of the screen shot. I was just trying, in my small way, to continue the interaction here on MTF.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts